Ideal integration of Industrial Ethernet Extender
To fulfill the market demand, PLANET now releases one amazing product named IVC-2002. The IVC-2002 is positioned as an Industrial Ethernet Extender. It has a switching architecture with 4 RJ-45 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports and one asymmetric or symmetric Ethernet over VDSL port– the VDSL port can be RJ-11 or BNC Connector. Customer can use either BNC or RJ-11 for their network deployment and it offers the absolutely fastest data transmission speed over existing coaxial cable and telephone wire without the need of rewiring. Furthermore, the IVC-2002 is also compatible with PLANET VC-201A and VC-202A. Without spending extra cost, users can easily re-deploy a new local Internet in the apartment, hotel, campus and hospitality environment by applying the IVC-2002 on the original network structure.
Environmentally Hardened Design for Industrial Networks
The IVC-2002 provides a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges typical of environments like plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. The Industrial Ethernet Extender can operate in wide temperature range of -40 to 75 Degree C, so it can be placed in almost any location. The IVC-2002 is packaged in a compact, IP-30 metal case that allows either DIN or panel mounting for efficient use of cabinet space. The Extender provides an integrated power supply with a wide range of voltages (12 ~ 48V DC) for worldwide operability or for dual-redundant, reversible polarity, 12 ~ 48V DC power supply inputs for high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Efficient Usage, Cost Effective and Great Performance
The Ethernet over VDSL2 combines the Ethernet and VDSL technology to transmit the Ethernet format data by using VDSL signaling over the existing coaxial cable and telephone wire. Therefore, it will be very good for deploying network by using the existing coaxial cable and telephone wire to transmit data to the Internet with minimum cost. The IVC-2002 can adjust to Master or Slave mode via a DIP switch. When IVC-2002 (RJ-11) is connected with the other IVC-2002 device, the performance will be up to 99/63Mbps for asymmetric data rate within 200m and up to 28/2Mbps for asymmetric data rate at 1.4km. The IVC-2002 (BNC) performance is up to 99/65Mbps for asymmetric data rate within 200m and up to 31/4Mbps for asymmetric data rate at 2.4km. This capability is ideal for use as an Ethernet extender for your existing Ethernet network.
Flexible Industrial Extender integrates BNC and RJ-11 Connection
The IVC-2002 is compatibles with PLANET VC-201A and VC-202A without spend extra cost to deploy a new local Internet in apartment, hotel, campus and hospitality environment. It can use the original network structure to re-deploy with our latest product PLANET IVC-2002. For example, MC-700, MC-1500, MC-1500R chassis with VC-201A and VC-202A inside and set it as CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) which need to be placed in the wiring center (MDF room) and connect it to the telephone line system or coaxial cable system. On the other hand, need to connect an IVC-2002 converter with Master mode and connect it to the PLANET Chassis through the telephone lines or coaxial cables. The IVC-2002 with the slim type IP-30 metal shape is ideal for most Heavy Industrial demanding environments.
• Cost-effective VDSL2 Master / Slave bridge solution
• -40 to 75 Degree C operating temperature
• Redundant Power Design: 12~48V DC redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
• IP-30 metal case protection
• One box design, Master / Slave selectable via DIP Switch
• Selectable BNC and RJ-11 mode for the data transmission
• Defines Asymmetric (Band Plan 998) and Symmetric band plans for transmission of Upstream
and Downstream signals
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3x standards
• DMT (Discrete Multi-Tone) line coding
• Half Duplex Back Pressure and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Pause Frame Flow Control
• Supports up to 1536 bytes packet size, 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
• Integrated address look-up engine, supports 2K absolute MAC addresses
• VDSL2 Standalone transceiver for simple bridge modem application
• Selectable Target Band Plan and Target SNR Margin
• Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
• DIN Rail and Wall Mount Design
• Ethernet :
10Base-T: 2-pair UTP Cat.3, 4 and 5 up to 100m (328ft)
100Base-TX: 2-pair UTP Cat.5, 5e and 6 up to 100m (328ft)
• Coaxial Cable: 50ohm, RG58A / U, RG58C / U, RG58 / U or
equivalent; 75ohm, RG-6 (Distance up to 2.4km)
• Twisted-pair telephone wires (AWG24 or better) up to 1.4km