The PLANET WNAP-1110 is the 802.11n Wireless Access Point backward compatible with 802.11b/g and its transmitting data rate can be up to 150Mbps. The wireless AP features radio in 1x1 (TX / RX) of intelligent antennas offering high performance and superior coverage range.
To provide a secure WLAN, the WNAP-1110 supports 64/128/152-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), WPA, WPA2 Encryption and wireless MAC filtering. Not only as an AP, the WNAP-1110 also supports Client, Repeater / Universal Repeater, Bridge (Point to Point and Point to Multiple Point) and WDS mode, through which it provides more flexibility for users when establish wireless network. The WNAP-1110 features the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) in two methods: PBC and PIN. The users can make secure connections simply push a button or by keying the PIN code.
Being an Access Point, the WNAP-1110 supports the VLAN function to allow multiple SSID (Four sets SSID) to access Internal VLAN topology. Moreover, WMM capability can provide better service to selected traffic or application, which utilizes the network usage. In the aspect of wireless security, the WNAP-1110 supplies wireless MAC filtering function to prevent possible hackers attack.
All in all, the WNAP-1110 provides a total wireless LAN solution for the small office and the SOHO users. With the 802.11n wireless technology, it is easy to integrate the wireless devices with the existing wired network.
High-Speed WLAN with Secure Connection
The WNAP-1110 is an ideal solution for the residential and business users to enjoy the benefits of 150Mbps high-speed wireless networking. Locate the WNAP-1110 at the central point of an office or house and connect it to an ADSL Router, then an in house wireless LAN is established. A laptop or a remote desktop installed with the WNL-9331 or WNL-U554A 11n Wireless Adapters can be easily connected to the Internet. Furthermore, the WPA-PSK / WPA2-AES mechanism of the WNAP-1110 can effectively prevent eavesdropping by unauthorized users.
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology capable of up to 150Mbps download / upload data
• Farther coverage, less dead spaces and higher throughput with 802.11n technology
• Compliant with 802.11b/g standard
• Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, WiFi Protected Access (WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK)
• AP, Client, Repeater/Universal Repeater, Bridge (Point to Point and Point to Multiple Point), WDS
• Supports DHCP Server
• System monitoring includes active wireless client table
• User-friendly Web-Based GUI for configuration and SNMP v1/v2c remote management functions
• Multiple SSID / 802.11Q tagging function
• Wireless MAC filtering to prevent possible hackers attack