Addressing on the demand of high WLAN performance, PLANET introduces the 802.11n wireless PCI Express adapter – WNL-9501. With the PCI Express Bus Architecture and integrating the latest innovative 802.11n technology, the WNL-9501 provides maximum 150Mbps data rate which is almost three times of standard G. Featuring smart antenna technology, the 802.11n design helps combat distortion and interference, so the WNL-9501 can send its data stream to greater distances and be more reliable.
The WNL-9501 provides a feature-rich wireless connectivity. It supports WMM to maintain stable quality of multimedia by granting high priority for such packets. For security, the WNL-9501 supports the most advanced mechanism, WPA2, to protect the information exchange safely through wireless transmission. Moreover, in order to simplify the security configurations, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is enhanced in the WNL-9501. It includes two types of WPS, Push-Button Configuration (PBC) and PIN code (personal identification number). This design helps inexperienced users to secure their wireless network quickly and easily.
The driver and utility support the most popular operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. With advanced features and high performance capability, the WNL-9501 is an excellent choice for constructing a wide range of wireless solutions.
PLANET brings you 802.11n solution and makes your home networking easier than before. Via setting up the WNL-9501 in the center of house, it provides wide coverage and stable quality for home wireless connection. Installing the WNL-9501 to user’s desktop offers the 100Mbps* wire speed without any wire constraint. From now on, users can surf the web, enjoy multimedia streaming, share files, and make VoIP calls wirelessly without any limitation.
*Actual data throughput is varied. Network conditions and environmental factors include network traffic flow, building materials and construction and network overhead, would lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
• Compliant with PCI Express 1.0a - x1 PCI Express standard
• 2.4GHz ISM band, unlicensed operation
• Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) utility and hardware button
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11b / 802.11g / 802.11n
• Applies 802.11n standard to provide up to 150Mbps data rate
• Supports WPA/WPA2 high-level security mechanisms
• Supports WMM (WiFi Multi-Media) function to meet the multi-media data bandwidth requirement.(The connected wireless AP and the application must support WMM as well.)
• Supports Power Save mode
• High-efficiency antenna expands the scope of wireless network
• Supports most of popular operating systems including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
• Smart Antenna Technology with 1 transmitting and 1 receiving antennas
PCI Express 1.0a – x1 PCI Express
Compliant with IEEE 802.11b / 802.11g / 802.11n
Data Transfer Rate
IEEE 802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1M
IEEE 802.11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6
IEEE 802.11n: UP to 150 Mbps