Based on years of VoIP manufacturing experiences, PLANET Technology VoIP total solutions are known for advanced implementation of standard based telephony with mass deployment capability.
Cost-effective, easy-to-install and simple-to-use, the VIP-156 converts standard telephones to IP-based network communication. It supports the service providers and enterprises enhance the traditional telephony communication services via the existing broadband connection to the Internet or corporation network.
With the VIP-156, home users and companies are able to save the installation cost of voice-over-IP deployment and extend their past investments in telephones, conference and speakerphones. The VIP-156 can be the bridge between traditional analog systems and IP network with an extremely affordable investment.
The VIP-156 and PLANET IP PBX system integration is the ideal application to your office daily communications. The VIP-156 includes two alternative Ethernet interface for Internet (PPPoE, DHCP or Fixed IP) or office LAN connection. For the new generation of networking communication, the VIP-156 also supports IPv6 and VPN connection to provide users more flexible and advantaged communication service.
• Feature-rich telephone service over home or office Internet / Intranet connection
• Web-Based and telephone keypad machine configuration
• Remote administrator authentication
• Easy access with PLANET Dynamic DNS
• Voice prompt for machine configurations
• Cost effective, field proven compatibility and stability
• SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) compliant
• Peer-to-Peer / SIP proxy calls
• Supports STUN, Outbound Proxy
• Up to 3 Proxy server registrations
• T.38 FAX transmission over IP network
• Call Hold / Forward / Transfer / Waiting
• Incoming / Outgoing / Miss Call record
• Local Phone book (Export / Upload)
• In band and out-of-band DTMF support
• Voice codec support: G.711, G.723.1, G.729A, G.729B
• Voice processing: Voice Active Detection, DTMF detection / generation, G.168 echo cancellation (16mSec.), Comfort noise generation
• Auto-provision / auto Update support (FTPP, HTTP, FTP)
• DMZ and MAC clone
• IPv6 Management support
• TR-069 / VPN connection / VLAN support
• Virtual Server / QoS support